My wife and I are praying as you gather to pray for and hear God for His guidance in caring for the flock of His Catholic Church in our nation. For years now, you have met like this each year under the sad exposure and conviction, of personal sins of abuse which originate from Satan. He uses our sins and their effects against the Church as he wars against God.
Surely it is time you return your eyes and hearts and actions to focus on the scattered flock of your care and less on the intense focus you have had on restoring yourselves. God has forgiven the sins you confessed and He seeks for you to focus on the flock.While the world focused on the scandals, the flock has scattered some even abandoned our Church.
We do not, nor will not, easily forget the “sacrilegious” abuses of those who used their hands anointed to confect Jesus Body and Blood in committing unmentionable acts and sins. I am deeply sure after months of seeking God, He wants to speak to you now. I trust you will each pray for listening hearts to God’s directions, which He wishes you to act upon! Perhaps like many wounded Veterans who have recovered, you will take up His Cross and re-engage the battle for the wounded flock.
SUGGESTED “TO-DO” LIST
1. Rejuvenate your personal intimacy with God- a deepened prayer life – speak to Him every day.
2. Reject any excessive concerns about yourself – spend yourself finding the sheep who are lost.
3. End any use of Church or personal finances that have investments in wrongful activities. Do not be too cozy with the culture of the world and its’ money and its’ powerful elite!
4. Do what you can to protect the flock from the sinful and scandalous deeds of public officials.
5. Use your voice and actions to deny Catholic support of public officials who support abortion.
Are you afraid of Satan. Isn’t Jesus strong enough to deal with everything in this life?
6. Make and use every opportunity to personally be with your flock. Less time for popular activities more time in the sheepfold. Every sheep should know you by sight and name.
7. Restore your authority with our priests and insure their public voice in support of our Church? When the flock hears their pastor, he/she should hear you too. Don’t ever be a coward!
8. Give praise and thanks to God for the persecution to come from the evil one and his agents.You will grow stronger. The more you are persecuted – the more you are building the Kingdom of God!
9. You may die as a martyr shepherd – for giving your all to the flock. If so, Praise God!
God will speak to you all, add His items to your list. There is plenty of space for it! Make room in your home for this list. Pin it up and read it often.
Time is running out. 2020 may see a new government singly devoted to destroy the faith!
Abortion is undoubtedly destroying this nation. Put up that video every year and tell us to put away abortion from our land. How many deaths, suicides, mental breakdowns, and violence must we suffer before we do everything possible to end it. When will we vote it away once and for all!